8.7.09

I don't know how to begin...

Anything. Starting is always the hardest.
It seems my brain has too many filters, anything I try to say gets edited, and edited, and edited...
in the end I say nothing, or very little. Hardly anything of importance.
Occasionally I let something slip and say something dumb and I remember why I have the filters in the first place, because nobody likes a crazy girl.
So I don't start conversations, even if I have something to say. I'll just sit there, chewing my lip, until someone asks what's on my mind.


But I'm starting this blog and fingers crossed I'll stick to it
and hey, maybe some of my thoughts will get passed the filters and onto the (web)page.




p.s Thank you to my Katherines for the inspiration, I love you both.




No comments:

Post a Comment