8.9.09

The last first day

I don't know what to say, summer is over and school is starting.
Bring on the homework, stress, tears, laughs, drama, classes, boredom, stress, dumb people, amazing people, projects, tests, stress, fun times, skipping, little sleep, library, pointless handouts, useful information, horrible teachers, amazing teachers who I love already, new people, the old people who I love, the people I hate, stress, coffee, caf food (barf), bagels, not eating during the day, bus, stress, memories and last but not least, stress.
This is our last year, and although I'm ready for it to be done already and sick of school I know I will be one of the criers on the last day/ graduation. I'm sorry, but I will miss you, so be prepared (kate)
To be fair my classes are pretty amazing. I'm in love with philosophy already and sociology is coming in at a close second. For once I am interested in all my classes, hopefully that will make this year bearable.
Good bye summer, we had some good times and some boring times but by far you have been my favourite summer. I feel like I was able to be myself and do what I wanted. The parties, the beach days, the movies and random hangouts, the time I spent with him, all of it. I feel, no I am extremely grateful for all these memories and the happiness it gives me.
(barf, so cheesy)



1 comment: